1. Sales Administrator
Due to internal reorganisation Pandect has a need for a Sales Administrator at our Cressex Business Park site in High Wycombe.
The person who is appointed will be responsible for all Pandect sales administration activities, both for the UK and export and will report the Head of Sales and Marketing.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
- Sales order processing
- Control of despatch and production of appropriate shipping documentation
- Updating customers about their deliveries
- Taking telephone enquiries and either dealing with them personally or routing them to more appropriate colleagues
- Export control for hardware and data
- Export licence applications, and export control recording
- Shipping transport arrangement for goods
- Production of sales data, e.g., monthly figures, order intake and on-time despatch metrics
- Stationery management
- Travel booking if required
Sales Administrator Requirements:
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate, with proficiency in Excel and Word
- Willing to undergo training on specific topics if required
- Knowledge of export control regulations and procedures is desirable, but not essential as training can be provided
If you are interested please contact Head of Sales and Marketing, David Dent on firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Professional engineers
Pandect is always interested in talking to experienced engineers, particularly if you have a background in slip rings for defence or aerospace applications.
If you have this professional experience please send your resumé to Tom.Pollard@pandect.co.uk